Frequently Asked Question
Online CE FAQ
- How many CEUs/Contact Hours are your classes?
- All of our classes are currently 1 CEU/Contact Hour. This will potentially change in the future as we introduce more sophisticated educational material.
- How do you handle testing?
- Each class has a pre-test and a post-test. You will get to see how much your knowledge improved from before to after.
- How long does it take for me to get my certificate?
- Once you pass the post-test, you will be able to download your certificate immediately.
- Why take courses at Dr Liz Geriatrics?
- Dr Liz (Dr Elizabeth Landsverk) is a renowned, previously triple-board certified geriatrician. She’s treated somewhere greater than 20,000 patients, a great many of which have been seniors. She dedicated the last few decades of her career to helping this vulnerable population.
- As such, she has a remarkable grasp of the problems facing our older population, and critically, an excellent set of solutions to those problems.
- In addition, she is a great communicator, with a nice mix of straightforward and kind.
- She’s recently published a book – “Living in the Moment: A Guide to Overcoming Challenges and Finding Moments of Joy in Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Dementias” – intended as a guide to navigating dementia, to be referred to time and again.
- Do you give me my certificate immediately?
- Didn’t you just tell me that right up there ^ ?
- Yes 🙂
- Can I take my course in sections, or do I have to take it all at once?
- Sections! Each averaging 3-10 minutes.
Provider Approval Questions
- Which agencies/boards have approved Dr Liz Geriatrics to provide continuing education?
- See this page: https://education.drlizgeriatrics.com/accreditation
California LCSW/MFT Information
- How many CE Credits am I allowed to get online?
- You’re allowed to do all of your credits online. (36 hours required)
- Am I allowed to get all of my required hours from Dr Liz Geriatrics
CE Test Questions
- How can I print out the test prior to reading the materials?
- Please. No. 🙂
- How do I take the test?
- You sign up for the class, and then you take the test.
- What happens if I do not pass the test?
- You revise, studying the material to catch what you missed
- What happens when I pass the test?
- You’re congratulated and you can print out your certificate immediately.
- Can I print the certificate later or again if I have lost it?
- You can print it out whenever you want. It’s in your profile.
- How many questions must I get right in order to pass the test?
- Once I start a course do I have to stay on the computer until I finish it?
- If it is pre-recorded, then no. Some live events will require you to be present for the whole event.
- Will there be more courses available at Dr Liz Geriatrics in the future?
- Yes! We’re dropping at least one per week.
- How can I contact Dr Liz Geriatrics if I need more help?
- You can use our “contact us” form here: https://www.drlizgeriatrics.com/contact-us .